Women are not little men.
Yet, much of the healthcare industry has treated women as if our bodies are simply smaller versions of men’s
Help us spread the word by voting for our “Women are not little men” panel discussion to be featured at next year’s SXSW event featuring Ms.Medicine Founder and CEO Lisa Larkin, MD.
WE NEED YOUR HELP by voting for our panel to make next year’s selection.
The process is simple:
1. Click here to create a free PanelPicker account.
2. Sign into your email and verify your PanelPicker account.
3. Click on the link Women Are Not Little Men and click on the “arrow up” button to vote for our panel
Let’s help elevate the care of women by supporting this important discussion from these leading, national experts in women’s health:
- Lauren Thaman, P&G Ventures Communications Director, Procter & Gamble Ventures
- Lisa Larkin, MD, FACP, NCMP, IF, Founder and CEO, Ms.Medicine
- Marjorie Jenkins, Former Founding Director, Laura W. Bush Institute for Women’s Health
- Beth Battagliano, President & CEO, HealthyWomen.org