Similar to our other membership models, patients pay an annual fee, which includes:
- In-home visits every six weeks (8 total annually)
- Up to two urgent home visits, when needed for appropriate urgent health issues (within 48 hours)
- In-home lab draws if needed
- Assistance with home medication management and organization
- Help with coordinating other home health services, such as physical therapy/occupational therapy, skilled nursing, palliative care, etc.
- Unlimited office visits as with our standard concierge program
Senior Care Membership fees vary by practice. In addition to the benefits listed above, all Senior Care members receive the benefits of the standard concierge primary care membership.